The photo apps that I prefer.
These apps provide the essential tools for the photographer.
Hyperfocal is your DSLR’s perfect companion for on-field photography calculations for hyperfocal distance, depth of field, field of view and more. The must-have tool for the pro photographer to ensure perfect focus & zone of sharpness and keep out the guesswork from focusing to framing.
With a well-designed, easy to use UI, you can easily configure your shooting parameters and view all the relevant focus information at one place. HyperFocal provides quick setup for calculating hyper-focal distance with depth of focus. It includes an advanced graphical representation of the shooting scene, for a quick & intuitive view of the information.
PhotoPills is your iPhone and iPad personal assistant in all photographic matters. It provides tasty remedies to answer most of the questions when planning and shooting your creative ideas:
– The First 2D Map-Centric Planner: Sun, Moon, Milky Way
– Sun, Moon Alignments Fast Finder
– 3D Augmented Reality: Sun, Moon, Milky Way, Celestial Equator, Polaris, DoF, FoV
– Photo Plans Manager
– Location Scouting Tool
– Key information: Sunrise/set, Twilights, Golden Hour, Blue Hour, Moonrise/set, Supermoon dates, Moon Calendar
– Calculators: Long Exposure, Timelapse, Spot Stars, Star Trails, Hyperfocal Table, DoF, FoV
– Widgets: Sun, Moon, Milky Way
– PhotoPills Awards… and much more!
Sun Surveyor predicts the position of the Sun and the Moon (azimuth, altitude, time) with its modules: 3D Compass, Map View, Camera View (Augmented Reality) and Details (Ephemeris). Sun Surveyor is useful for the exploration of photo / film locations, solar panel positioning, gardening, real estate business, science / geek on the planet, and more! Plans every sunrise or sunset!
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.